Looking for this pattern "Flowers all a bloom'n" by Bee Creative

Hi everyone, I am trying my luck here as suggested by Karen McTarvish. My group is interested to start this project but we can't get the pattern from Bee Creative as it has been discontinued. Tried my luck in ebay but no. I hope some good quilters here will have some leads for me or have the pattern for sale. Love to hear from you.

i seem to have confused people, nancy, i just did a search for a picture of the quilt. i wish i did have the pattern, i would differntly get it to you. sorry...

it's not mine (wish it was) :) it is a beautiful quilt, but i'm sure you could find something similar to it for your group quilt. i'm going to go look at my applique books real quick for something 'similar'...hold on...

okay...there's a nice book called 'Botanical Wreaths: Nature's glory in Applique' by Laura Munson Reinstatler that has a close feel to the quilt you want. i also checked Amazon.com they have 12 copies starting at $3.98. there's not pic of the cover, i'll see if i can get one to come out...

also, i have the out of print 'Jacobean Rhapsodies' books written by Patricia Campbell and Mimi Ayers. The last time i checked amazon.com they were $100+ per book. i'd LOAN them if you wanted to do those....

i also have some neat Art Noveau flower patterns....

just trying to be helpful. i really wish i had the pattern for the one you wanted...did you do as suggested and contact the orginal designer...what did they say?

good luck...

post--13461900496769_thumb.jpg

Thanks Shannon, I had tried on e-bay, but no luck as yet. I had tried amazon also nothing. The pattern designer has no none in stock as it was discontinued. I hope there is one good Samaritan :cool:around. I know from Karen's book who got the pattern but she was too sick to be contacted. I will keep my fingers cross. Shannon, love your suggestion but my group still prefer the other one as it is more challenging.

The pattern designer has the original art, so why don't they run off more copies? Plus you could always enlarge the photo and create your own pattern from it. I'm sure they could come very close to the original and may want to add their own twist anyway. How about pink in the background? Here's a gorgeous quilt that was at the Denver Quilt Festival that would be on the order of what you want to do but just not in wreaths. This quilt was so extraordinary in person. I don't have the details on it and perhaps it is original art.

Vicki

post--13461900497499_thumb.jpg

• 8 years later...

Archived