Gathering Mold

Shar Schmutz

If you haven't heard, we in the Northwest part of the nation have been under clouds and rain for weeks on end! I should have started counting to make sure we weren't hitting 40 days and 40 nights! It's been unbelievable. We are thankful for the moisture because we had no winter and no snow pack on the mountains, but enough already!!!

To stage off the boredom I made a little wall hanging for my studio it was inspired but my friend Anya, I am amazed with her talents. I'm not sure if you click on the pics if it takes you to my web shot page or not but if it does there are more detailed pics there. Thanks for looking.

"Studio

2337922380105327431S425x425Q85.jpg

If you haven't heard, we in the Northwest part of the nation have been under clouds and rain for weeks on end! I should have started counting to make sure we weren't hitting 40 days and 40 nights! It's been unbelievable. We are thankful for the moisture because we had no winter and no snow pack on the mountains, but enough already!!!

To stage off the boredom I made a little wall hanging for my studio it was inspired but my friend Anya, I am amazed with her talents. I'm not sure if you click on the pics if it takes you to my web shot page or not but if it does there are more detailed pics there. Thanks for looking.

"Studio

2337922380105327431S425x425Q85.jpg

Hey, Shar - wonderful wallhanging! Makes me really wish I had an embroidery machine! But I'd never have the time to figure it out......:o

Clicking on the photos does indeed send me to webshots.

Oh, and you might want to post this in a different forum - rather than "Compuquilter.";)

Hey, Shar - wonderful wallhanging! Makes me really wish I had an embroidery machine! But I'd never have the time to figure it out......:o

Clicking on the photos does indeed send me to webshots.

Oh, and you might want to post this in a different forum - rather than "Compuquilter.";)

Archived