CQ5.03 Update

sherryjack

Since updating to 5.03 I have several repeat designs that have changed into motifs. I have communicated with Butch at S&D and he says there was a problem with the update recognizing some repeat designs. He instructed me to install the update again, which I did. It still doesn't work. I am awaiting further instructions. Has anyone else experienced any problem? Or have any suggestions? I am really missing being able to use a couple of my favorite designs.

Sherry J

CQ/Millie

I have seen that happen. I think that I opened the file in either edit or the conversion program. Don't quote me, but I think it asked me if I wanted to move starting point to 0,0 or something like that and then I saved it and it worked. It appeared to me that somehow the beginning and end points were not aligned like they should be. I saved it in the compuquilter format and everything quilted out fine.

I know this is sketchy but I'm not at my machine. If you need me to research it further, respond here and I'll try to recreate it :P.

Donna

I have the same problem.

Didn't know how to fit it, and couldn't get an answer from Butch.

So I am using the 4.036 version.

When I feel real brave, and know I can be without my machine, just incase something bad happens. I am going to uninstall the 5.03 version, and try reloading it.

Wish me luck, it may take me until next year, to get this accomplished.

:(:(Ann

Archived