Deloa's Rope a Dopes ARRIVED TODAY!!!!!!

I ordered Deloa's Rope a Dopes, the full set.

I think i'm going to use these ALOT!

3 sizes!!!!!!! 1 1/2" , 2", and 3".

Awsome Idea Deloa! & Thank you for for making such a useful tool, and small enough that feeble hands like mine, will be able to hold them!

THEY CAME TODAY IN THE MAIL AND I AM SUPER STOKED TO USE THESE PUPPIES!

DELOA...I THINK THESE WILL BE MY FAVORITE LITTLE RULERS OF ALL TIME SO FAR! TY! TY! TY!

• 1 month later...

I bought her rope a dope ruler and her appliquide. She also has a ruler that helps do the corners for the rope a dope. That was awesome when she demostrated it. About to put a quilt on the frame that I can play with it. She is awesome.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

You who have the rope-a-dopes, did you get the corner tool, also? I just got a few of her tools with one rope-a-dope set included. Wondering since I bought the corner tool, and have not been able to try them out yet, how do you like them? Does it become automatic to

turn the corner without using the corner tool? I think it would be beast to use the corner tool to mark, then the template to stitch it in, and as yet, LOL, have no opinion, except I'm sure it is do-able. All of her tools work great.

At MQX East she had a sampler where she used the small rope a dope in the sashing and made it weave. As she came down it went under the across sashing. Then the next down row it went over. It was really a cool idea! I don't know how she thinks of all of them.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the replies.. Guess I was muddle headed when I posted the message.

Heidi, M, I'd really forgotten the kids color papers or the White Board. Illness and then meds have me half talking/thinking, is that better than half not talking/unable to think? lol..

I have one corner tool and rope-a-dope to play with.. just haven't found time or energy. Too many things seem to take precidence in my list of " GOT-A-DO'S..

Archived