I FEEL SPECIAL!!!- Mini Swap #2

CindyT

I can't contain myself...I just got home from a long guild meeting, spent 2 1/2 hours EARLY this morning knotting and burying threads for a quilt to drop off at guild (she's on a deadline to get these quilts to her publisher and if you can't tell by now, I'm a little stressed and sleep deprived) only to come home to a package with a return address of none other than DOODLEBUG'S!!!!!!!!!!! I was on the phone with my SIL when I opened the mini quilt package so she got to hear ME squeal with excitement!!! I couldn't wait to let you know, but you're gonna have to wait to see pictures of my new treasures!! I won't make you wait too long...I promise.;) Thanks, Shannon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My pictures aren't going to do it justice, but I'll post in a few minutes. I've got to resize them.

Shannon, it's 85 degrees here today so no snow drifts! Although I don't want to jinx it because it IS only April and we've had lots of short-lived snow here in April before.

post--13461905921123_thumb.jpg

Shannon's mini she made me is just perfect. In my description of my likes/dislikes I said for the swap partner not to stress...I think she just did what comes naturally to her and had fun with it and those qualities have shown through in the end result. :cool: Her daisy doodle flowers couldn't have fit me better!

Archived