ffq-lar

Little Brown Bird quilt

92 posts in this topic

Absolutely stunning! Both of you have done a spectacular job. Amazing work. I hope the quilt is going into some shows. Will we see it at MQS?

Joyce, when do you find the time to do all of that hand work? You just moved, and didn't you move last spring? Seems you would spend all of your time packing and unpacking.

EF895DFA46EABF5DCB57E11F31E1DE91.png

Carmen in the Ozarks

Those quilts are beautiful! The 1st one with the more elaborate applique is absolutely stunning. The border alone is a work of art.

Dianne

Stunning! Both the quilt and the quilting! I love the barter quilt - can't wait to see it finished as well. What a wonderful joint effort between you two.

Caroline

2009 Green Millennium with Quilt Path

What an amazing job you did. Just stunning. Congrats. Looks like it was beatifully pieced and appliqued as well. You are blessed to get the chance to quilt something so stunning. Way to go.

Tammie Baggett

aka Grammie Tammie

926 Stephens Dr

Westcliffe, Colorado 81252

grammietammie2014@gmail.com

There are quilters and then there are QUILTERS.  Both the piecing of the quilt top and the quilting is beyond words.

David

David

I am glad to see this thread resurrected. Joyce is my friend. She is way too modest and not nearly enought people get to see this quilt. It is museum quality. You can't imagine how gorgeous this quilt is in person and Linda did a beautiful job on the quilting.

BDB923036A9F827EF84ACA918FB6F02D.png

Stunning! Both of them!

Merry Jo

Merry Jo Rembold, Julian, CA

APQS Sales Representative

Millie & Quilt Path

Facebook: Creative Quilting by Merry Jo

Merryjorembold.com

Wow, Linda what an outstanding job you have done on both of these quilts.  I love them both.  Joyce, what a treasure you have here.  You did an outstanding job on your quilt, and Linda made it shine.  You both have done a wonderful job.

E09E59CAF06403E058848257636B2E85.png