Just because I love you guys....

meg

i will share this newly invented and fabulously delicious cocktail recipe.

last night i had a girls night out with some friends. the hostess served a nice pre-dinner cocktail, but i just knew it could be better.

so, i came home, thought about it, tweaked it - tried it out on dh and VOILA' - i have discovered heaven.

keep in mind that the pomegranate juice and mint are both antioxidants...so not only is this delicious - it's MEDICINAL!

8-10 fresh mint leaves muddled

1 shot quality vodka (or more if you want)

1 shot POM pomegranate juice

1 packet splenda or 2 tsp sugar

juice of 1/2 lime

shaken with ice

poured into martini glass

let me know if you like it!!! i bet you will....

;););)

Guest Linda S

Sounds a lot like a cosmopolitan with a bit of mint! I think they used to use cranberry, but Pom would be great. It does sound like heaven! :)

OK I'm running into town today anyway, so I will pick up the goodies to make these. I have some GG in the cupboard --- it's waiting to be used. :)

BTW I'm doubling this recipe and using the WHOLE lime! :P (ha! I love you meggy!!)

Shana

PS: I'll let you know later tonight how delicious they taste... if I have a lot of typos you know why... ;)

Guest Linda S

I just got home from cleaning out my office at the U, and never have to go back again!! I'm going to whip one of these puppies up shortly.

Linda

Originally posted by Linda S

I just got home from cleaning out my office at the U, and never have to go back again!! I'm going to whip one of these puppies up shortly.

Linda

whip up two ~

you've got come celebratin' to do!!! :P:D:P:D:P:D:P:D:P:D:P:D:P:D:P:D

congrats!

Archived