Viking Mega Quilter for sale

Hi-

I have a viking mega quilter, with inspira frame for sale. The machine comes with several hopping feet, and a walking foot, cruise control stitch regulator, ruler table, pantos, needles, oil, etc. I have the original box for the sewing machine. The machine itself is 5 years old and in very good condition. I'm asking $900 for the entire set up and willing to ship. I am located in NY. Please let me know if you have any questions.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi; I have a Viking Mega Quilter for sale as well; it has the Grace frame; the Mega Quilter; laser,Quilter's Cruise control, walking foot; all original accessories; including the extension table; extra needles,and bobbins as well. It has not been used more than a few hours. I am in Michigan; I will ship if you pay freight and insurance; I am looking for $1800.00 or best offer; Thanks ,Merrie

• 2 years later...

I have this one for sale.  Let me know what you think.

The HQ Studio frame is 10’ that is all metal & includes the Precision Glide Track upgrade and the Batting Bar.  Included with the machine are bobbin winder, stylus adaptor, laxer light, groovy board stylus tip, groovy boards and ruler tape.  Other accessories include ruler base, versa tool, straight edge, channel lock, batting scissors, thread, horizontal spool pin, HQ Tool Tray, extra bobbins and lots of needles.  Located in SW FL   

Price is $6900.

Vicki Olson

vickiolson@yahoo.com

239-313-7521

• 5 years later...

I know this post was from several years ago, but was wondering if you sold your Mega Quilter machine?  My mom LOVES hers and would like to add another one.  Just found out they no longer make them, so was checking with other options.

Thanks you!

Jill 

• 1 year later...
On 4/23/2020 at 12:15 PM, JGriffin said:

I know this post was from several years ago, but was wondering if you sold your Mega Quilter machine?  My mom LOVES hers and would like to add another one.  Just found out they no longer make them, so was checking with other options.

Thanks you!

Jill 

Hi Jill, I just read your post regarding the Mega Quilter.  I have recently purchase a long arm and would like to sell my Mega Quilter.  It's been an excellent machine, however I have 3 other sewing machines.   I have all the parts and accessories from the day I bought it new.   Are you still interested in getting another Mega Quilter?  If you are, please Facebook message me or email:   bellemarie58@comcast.net

Thanks

Cindy Yoakum