3 replies to this topic

#1 ffq-lar

ffq-lar

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 9,453 posts
  • LocationOlympia WA

Posted 30 May 2012 - 06:50 PM

I read on another thread that the bobbin cam system is no longer available. Sorry to see that--it's a great development. Good news though, Ron Moorehead from R&S has developed a panto/pattern board camera system. He has these available for $199 right now and is working on the adapter for our APQS machines. I talked to him today and thought I let you all know to check it out at their new website www.quiltcam.com He said APQS would be ready soon! It looks so neat--check out the videos.
Linda Rech
Finely Finished Quilts
Millennium on Bliss rails--hand-guided
http://www.topperquilttools.com

#2 belquilt

belquilt

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 05:36 AM

Thanks for posting Linda!!!
Beth Liotta
APQS Liberty with Intelliquilter BasiQ

#3 JustSewSimple

JustSewSimple

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 6,859 posts
  • LocationMississippi

Posted 31 May 2012 - 08:42 AM

;)That made me a little motion sick watching it. ;) That might be the answer to the bobbin cam. Why couldn't that be mounted to show the stitched. Of course, I have no idea where to mount it; I just just thinking......
Just Sew Simple Sylvia Blissett APQS Freedom '09 "Stitch" Circle Lord 2010 “"Until one has loved an animal, Part of their soul remains unawakened.”

#4 RitaR

RitaR

RitaR

• PipPipPip
  • 7,713 posts
  • LocationMid North Carolina

Posted 31 May 2012 - 11:31 AM

Thanks Linda, that looks to be a pretty neat piece of equipment.. Any idea on size of the monitor? hope I didn't miss that answer, can't seem to concentrate today

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users