ideas needed for custom hunters star

Hi all!,

I have a beautiful hunters star and the customer wants custom. I have been drawing designs a la Lisa Calle's divide and design but I'm not coming up with much :( The quilt is turquoise and white with a 7" border. Any ideas?? I've googled and searched but can only fine e2e's on this design.

Tracey

Tried to help but I can't add a photo. I thought Dawn said we now have extra capacity for photos. I give up. Try this...

If you're interested in the pathway for the quilting, let me know. It was continuous in the cream pieces and then again with green thread on the green side and the red star centers.

http://forum.apqs.co...__+hunter +star

Thanks! I think I will do something more like Linda suggested as I have to watch not to go overboard. This is a bed quilt for a customer. Not for show. Heidi....I think your Hunter's Star is just about the most BEAUTIFUL quilt I have EVER seen!!!! OMG!!!

Thanks girls.

Anyone else have something to throw in that would be great! This one is not going on the frame until Wednesday. The design I have drawn is too intricate and time consuming so I'm not ready to start. Will do some e2e's in the meantime.:}

Thanks! I think I will do something more like Linda suggested as I have to watch not to go overboard. This is a bed quilt for a customer. Not for show. Heidi....I think your Hunter's Star is just about the most BEAUTIFUL quilt I have EVER seen!!!! OMG!!!

Thanks girls.

Anyone else have something to throw in that would be great! This one is not going on the frame until Wednesday. The design I have drawn is too intricate and time consuming so I'm not ready to start. Will do some e2e's in the meantime.:}

LOL this turned into a show quilt but it is used by my daughter on her bed. Thanks for the complements.

Archived