• Announcements

• DawnCavanaugh

APQS Memorial Day Holiday Hours   05/25/2017

APQS will be closed starting at 3 p.m. on Friday, May 26 for the Memorial Day holiday. We will be open on Tuesday, May 30 at 8 a.m. CDT. We wish you a safe and happy holiday!
jclark

M & M Wheels

11 posts in this topic

Before we left Montana for our winter destination we assembled a Liberty for a quilting friend who bought it used after I saw the ad on this forum. The previous owner had purchased M&M wheels but had never installed them. After using my friend's Liberty with the new wheels installed I ordered a set for my Millie. OH, MY!! I've never (in the four years I've owned my Millie) been able to backtrack well--so easy now. My machine just feels different, it is so much easier to move. I'm thrilled--thank you APQS!

1a3a6e9f444db1f4ddc9fea5136321da.png

Coyote Creek Quilting

APQS Authorized Sales-Service-Education

Millennium

406-930-0663

montanaclarks@gmail.com

www.tinteepeelogcabin.blogspot.com

Yep, I have them on my Liberty and love them, too.

Sandra Darlington

Darlington Quilts

2005 APQS Liberty, Circle Lord Enhanced

sandradarlington@aol.com or

DarlingtonQuilts@Gmail.com

I put these on this summer, and what a difference!! I was practicing backtracking, all summer, determined to master it, and the difference before M&M and after is huge. Love them!!

Cathy Hamilton - M&M'ed 2008 Millennium - Part-time Quilter, Full-time Lover of Quilts

My Milli wheels were damaged in transit after I bought my machine used ,its the best thing that ever happened !!! I had planned on upgrading ,just not as fast .When I test run the machine doing pantos it was a challange and a struggle to move smoothly ,its where I noticed the huge differance instantly ,I highly recommend this upgrade ,it really does feel like a whole differant machine !

A7C82695E937AEDEC59C40E6F4E2F0E5.png