Tension video by Jamie Wallen

Sue, I so wanted to sign up for one of his classes at Road this year but my daughter is having my first grand baby any day now and I couldn't miss that. I would love to know how you liked the class. I'm guessing, from watching his other videos, that you will come away with a wealth of things to try!

Sue, I so wanted to sign up for one of his classes at Road this year but my daughter is having my first grand baby any day now and I couldn't miss that. I would love to know how you liked the class. I'm guessing, from watching his other videos, that you will come away with a wealth of things to try!

Congratulations on your pending grandchild, how exciting. My DIL was expecting three years ago around the time of Road. I told her that she could deliver before or after but not during, she delivered before!!

I took a class from Jamie at MQX in Portland last year, it was a wonderful class. I am looking forward to the one on Thursday. I just finished a class with Angela Walters that was great.

Perhaps you will be able to make it to Road next year. The show will be held January 23-26, 2014, the classes begin on the Monday prior to the show.

Archived