Deloa Templates....purchasing of

Has anyone tried to buy from the Deloa Jones website? I wanted to purchase some items, but each time I add to cart, it opens another window and only has that item in the cart. I'm pretty web savy but can't find a way around this one. I don't want to buy 5 items and have to pay shipping on each individuaI item. I emailed the sales address that was on there but no reply. Just wondering if anyone has a suggestion for me.

James

On my computer, using the browser Chrome, if I add to my cart, it opens a Paypal page, so I will have two screens open. If I keep adding to the cart, it will update the Paypal page that is open in the background. If I close the Paypal page using the "x" at the top right hand side, and then add to the cart again, the Paypal page comes up again and it is updated with the new item I've added, along with the other items already there. That isn't happening for you? Maybe try a different browser and see if it works?

I just received my order for rulers and they were packaged very good and after I had ordered a couple I wanted more to be added so I sent them a message and the rest was sent with my original order in the same package. I have ordered from them before and they are great to deal with. Dave brought my lights to Indy when he was going to a race and saved me the shipping. If you have any trouble just call them they will work it out. As I said before they are great to deal with.

• 3 weeks later...

I just had an experience at DeLoa's site like James asked about. I purchased her boomerangs and a book. All the boomerangs would show up, but when I added the book, the boomerangs were gone. Guess I've never ordered a book and a ruler together before? Anyway, I ended up ordering the book separately and when I looked at my Paypal receipts, one was to CustomQT and one was to DeLoa's Quilt Shop. I'm guessing that those of us that have problems with the shopping cart are trying to add a ruler and a book and possibly the rulers are coming from CustomQT? Anyway, I am VERY pleased if this is the case as I have been DYING to buy Debbi's Cross Hatching Triangle from Custom Quilting Templates and could never get a return email or phone call and I worried about purchasing from them, thinking maybe their company was no longer up and running? But if DeLoa's rulers come from there, I'm guessing they are!!! So I ordered Debbi's Cross Hatching Triangle, too!!! I'm so thrilled right now  :)

Sorry gals, you were disappointed. I never ever had problems with them, pls call Dave Jones, they are great people to work with. Longarming rulers, most of them do not come with instructions, like Heidi said, you tube & classes are offered.

Heidi, you are most helpful, I admire that in you.

Ditto'ing Corey and Heidi. I love her stuff! I already own Ronda's Curved Crosshatch rulers and decided to buy all of DeLoa's crosshatch rulers because I love all of her other rulers that I have and because Dave was going to come out and work on my machine's frame, but DH and I got it resolved, so I figured I would give DeLoa the money I was going to give Dave  :D

Bonnie,

Deloa does not sale through others, so you may want to check things out with Deloa direct.  It sounds like there is a glitch either in her system or your's.  Even if you do get both you can't go wrong.  If you don't need both, I am sure someone here will statch it up from you.  I had one that was broken in the mail and Deloa replaced it and called me on New Years Day, what service!!!

Hi Judith, it may be that DeLao now has the rulers drop-shipped from the maker, which sounds like the maker is Custom Quilting Templates. It may be something new? I don't know, but that may explain why when I order a book and a ruler Paypal doesn't keep track of both on the same invoice. I notice that CQT also sells DeLoa's Appli-Guide.  I've only paid once, so it should be okay.  Isn't it nice to get great service!?!

Well I ordered her rope a dope and I got the pay pal receipt but never got any receipt from Deloa saying she recieved the order so sent her an email. Hope all turns out well.

Bonnie, I ordered a couple of boomerang rulers in January and got my papal receipt but never heard from Deloa's. After about three weeks I called the number listed on the website, and Deloa answered. She was still traveling (at the time i think she was on the way home from Road to CA) -- she was very friendly and said she would check my order when she got back home. I received the order about a week later. So if you don't get an answer from the email, you might try calling!

Archived