PRICE REDUCTION!! 2009 Millennium with 14' table For Sale $10K SFO area (no. CA)

SOLD!!!

PRICE REDUCTION!!

2009 Millennium with 14' table For Sale $10K or best offer  SFO area  (Northern CA)

post-3439-0-96030100-1362648557_thumb.jpg

I have a 2009 Millennium and 14' table for sale in the San Francisco area.  It was purchased new in May 2009, and I have used it for quilting my quilts and clients quilts and to occasionally show it to prospective clients who wanted to try or buy an APQS machine.  I am the local San Francisco Bay area APQS Representative, and I have purchased the new 2013 Millennium, so I can have it to show the newest features to clients.  If you are interested in it, I have it set up to try and you can take it home with you.

I prefer the buyer either be local or find the shipper and pay the shipping.

Contact me at klwheeler@yahoo.com or call me at 510-386-4156 cell to discuss the sale. 

Karen Wheeler

(I have pictures on Facebook Karen Lynn Wheeler and on my website: www.feathersandloops.com)

post-3439-0-67426400-1362647891_thumb.jpgpost-3439-0-04947000-1362648033_thumb.jpg

post-3439-0-75849100-1362648360_thumb.jpg 

Throat size of 26" x 10.5"
Weight 49 lbs
14 foot table with adjustable height
Stitch regulator
Floating horizontal wheels  (M & M wheels)post-3439-0-03641300-1362648290_thumb.jpg
Adjustment-free quilt take-up roller 
Laser light with front and rear post 
Bobbin thread cutter
Electronic horizontal and vertical channel locks
Stand alone APQS turbo bobbin winder
Ergo handles
Synchronous timing belt drive
Single thread disk tensioner
Self lubricating bushings
Quiet, enclosed DC motor
Variable needle speed
Auto needle positioner  
Single stitch button, two position
LED lighting with built in blacklight
Smart Bobbin© (L size) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am also selling the hydraulic lift because I am selling the 2009 Millennium without it. I am not able to give you cost of shipping as I do not know total weight. I want $900 for the APQS lift. I bought it new with machine in May 2009. I just took it off and it was working.

Karen, I am interested in the lift.  Just trying to check out shipping.  I don't know how to find a shipper, do you?  do you box it up or how does that work?  Does it matter if my table has the Bliss system on it?  I am very new to this and I don't have any experience with anything long arm.  This is all new to me.

If anyone is interested and ready to buy this lift from Karen, PLEASE do so!!. I don't know for sure if my expressing interest in this is keeping someone else from offering to buy or not, but I wondered if I could be holding a sale up while I am "researching" and I do not want to do that!!  What I am trying to find out is whether I need to buy all new brackets from APQS so this lift will fit on a table with Bliss. If so, I don't know the cost of those yet nor do I know all the shipping costs to Ohio.   In my brain, I need to put all that together before I can make a decision. I have a budget and I need to stay with that budget.  So if someone else is interested, and ready to buy,  I am happy for both you and Karen!  I'll be ready the next time around!   I'm very new at all this! 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived