Selling Millenium Long Arm Quilting Machine

The Machine is 8 years old my mother has just passed neither me nor my dad have any use for it I have tons of thread that I will be willing to pair with it for additional cost and templates that my mom has purchased over the years we estimated the machine to be about $9,000 considering its age it is in great condition I will be posting pictures at a later time the threads I will be pairing with the machine are opened we have some that have not been used. If anyone has any suggestions on how to sell everything together or pricing or anything please feel free to post I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing at the moment but I thought this was good place to start. I trust everyone on here as fellow quilters will post there honest and fair opinoin on what should be done.

If you call APQS and give them the serial number of the machine they will be able to give you the current value.  It would probably be simpler for you to sell the threads with the machine as a package.  There would be less mailing involved than selling the thread by the cone,spool or box.

Condolences to you and your family.

I do appologize for the gaps in information I am located Wyndmoor, PA 19038 the table size is 2 ft by 11.9 ft that's not including the rollers and I will be posting picutres of the machine soon we are not having people come by to view the machine if thats what you were reffering too we have 2 dogs and the quilt room is not suited for visitors to say the least lol.

• 5 weeks later...

Just wanted to ask if anyone knew where else I could post to sell this machine if anyone on here is interested please email me at jaime4968@aol.com with the subject quilting machine so I know what its referring too we are really looking to sell this machine unfortnaly I can not budge on the price though I apologize for the delay in actual pictures I will post them this weekend.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Been trying to sell this machine for a while now just some updates I have lowered the price to 8,000.00 we are running out of time to sell this machine due too we are moving and we are using this money fort moving expenses I am packaging together 20 or more books threads and laser designs please email me with any interest darkedness@gmail.com is my direct email

I'm sorry you haven't sold the machine yet, but most prospective buyers are leary of buying a machine they can't see and try out, unless they know the seller from this or another forum. Don't worry about the state of the room it's in. Buyers will be concentrating on the machine itself. This is a really good buy for someone, and I'm sure you'll sell the machine quickly if they can "see & sew" before they buy.

Archived