Fantastic Thursday March 28,2013

Dell d, i waited for you to start the thread.  I did get 4 of the 5 quilts I said I need to do by today done.  here are the pics.  last one is in the frame.  I still have to bind them.8597288759_5ce7914f70.jpg

100_1890 by bjcoburn, on Flickr8597275125_6551552b6d.jpg
100_1902 by bjcoburn, on Flickr8598383536_2b154d9fbf.jpg
100_1904 by bjcoburn, on Flickr8598381520_1868d5274a.jpg
100_1899 by bjcoburn, on Flickr8598380122_d63401a233.jpg
100_1900 by bjcoburn, on Flickr

You have really been busy...........Not getting much of anything done today.   Just one of those days.   I think I have a fever..........SPRING FEVER !    I'm ready to get outside and do things in my flower gardens, but just a bit too wet out there yet.  Maybe next week.    :)  :)  :)  :)

Joyce glad you started the Fantastic Thursday post! I still have the same quilt on and it be working on it for the next few days. I ordered Lisa Calle's curved Pro line rulers. I have her Qulters groove but need the her curved one.  I ordered both the lite and the pro!

Joyce, i love you Tshirt quilts and the swirls is great for them!  Super job!!!

Those t shirt quilts are great. You sure have been busy. I have just started my first project on the new beast. It's an Angel Baby quilt, white with a blue micro fleece backing. Probably not the wisest thing to be doing as a first project on my new toy, but the baby shower is next week, so it needs to get done. So far, so good.

Claire

Those t shirt quilts are great. You sure have been busy. I have just started my first project on the new beast. It's an Angel Baby quilt, white with a blue micro fleece backing. Probably not the wisest thing to be doing as a first project on my new toy, but the baby shower is next week, so it needs to get done. So far, so good.

Claire

The blue is a fleece backing on the yellow border quilt.  it was my first time with it and I love it.  I had no problems with the fleece.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Archived