QUILTSHOP.US ??????

Has anyone heard ANYTHING from these people?   I e-mailed after I learned of his passing and told them I would give them some time to get their affairs in order, but have not heard one peep from anyone at all.    I placed my order for the side clamps on February 21st and paid in full.   They have my $53.00 in their accounts and I have nothing in return.   I understand there was a time when they needed to get things in order, but it has been over 3 weeks since he passed away and still nothing.    I wrote them AGAIN and this time insisted on my refund ASAP.............surely there is someone around there taking care of the business????   I don't mind giving them some time and the benefit of the doubt, but still it is very poor business to ignore customers who have already paid.

:(  :angry:

Sorry for the whole situation. If you haven't paid your credit card in full, you have a certain time period to dispute it on your bill and the credit card company will fix it. If you used PayPal you have recourse with them as well. Probably easier to get a refund through those avenues than dealing with a grieving family who may not know the ins and outs of the business. Otherwise you might not get a refund until the estate is cleared--if then. :(

Well, I checked my credit card statement.........I placed the order on 2/21 and my CC was charged the full amount on 2/22/13.    We always pay our CC in full each month and that is has been done.    I have kept all my e-mails to them and will make copies and send to the CC company tomorrow.   It has been over 30 days, but ?????   Maybe I will also try calling the number you show Meg.  Thanks.   

I'm sorry for the family that his is happening and wonder how many other customers are still waiting for product that has been paid for and not received.   Too bad.   

I had a credit card dispute with the company that makes the RulerMate extended base. I ordered a RulerMate in July 2012 and received it in October.  The needle hole was off centre and the base did not fit.  I was asked to return it for retooling or replacement. The company received the defective item on Nov. 3, 2012.  All my emails to the company regarding a replacement were left unanswered, phonecalls and promises from the owner to replace it was not fulfilled.  Fortunately, I documented all my attempts to resolve the issue.

After 4 months of inaction I contacted my credit card with my documentation.  They disputed the charge and refunded the purchase price to within 10 days (March 2013).  I am still out the cost of shipping the base back to MT, my brokerage fee, provincial and federal sales tax but grateful the CC disputed the initial charge on my behalf.

I decided I would give them one more try and have sent them a letter by regular mail with copies of all my e-mails to them, a copy of my order, etc.    I am trying to give them the benefit of the doubt and hope to get a response of some kind.......any kind.   If not,k then I will go to my credit card company or the Better Business Bureau.     :(

Archived