Wall hanging! Need Ideas!

delld

I have this to quilt for a friend. It is to hang in their church. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated!!!  (Vickie, Linda R, Kristina, Heidi, Kay and anyone else , PL:EASE HELP ME)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dellquilts/8804694902/in/photostream/

This will take you to Flickr and there are more pictures/ the piece is only 27.5 inches wide and the blocks on point are 8.5 inches square.

Thanks for ideas on designs and thread color!!!~

Hi Dell,

What a cute quilt!  I am thinking I would do something like a small stipple or a background that you like to do in the white and gold areas to keep them the same and push those backgrounds back, I would either do crosshatching or feathers in the blue triangles I know they are dark but it would give them a good texture...

does that help?

• 5 weeks later...

Not yet! LOL

Trying to remodel the house and the wall hanging is still hanging tight where it was.

The furniture comes back Wednesday! I have a lot to do!!!!

Frannie Ann has been left by herself for about a week. Need to send some quality time with her soon!!!!!

• 3 years later...
  • 3 years later...
On 5/24/2013 at 12:42 AM, delld said:

I have this article where viasil results are posted here to quilt for a friend. It is to hang in their church. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated!!!  (Vickie, Linda R, Kristina, Heidi, Kay and anyone else , PL:EASE HELP ME)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dellquilts/8804694902/in/photostream/

This will take you to Flickr and there are more pictures/ the piece is only 27.5 inches wide and the blocks on point are 8.5 inches square.

Thanks for ideas on designs and thread color!!!~

Dell, did you finish this piece? I'd like to see the finished design