• Announcements

• DawnCavanaugh

APQS Memorial Day Holiday Hours   05/25/2017

APQS will be closed starting at 3 p.m. on Friday, May 26 for the Memorial Day holiday. We will be open on Tuesday, May 30 at 8 a.m. CDT. We wish you a safe and happy holiday!
Heritage Keepsakes

MQX in Portland. Who's going?

14 posts in this topic

I'll be there. 

Beth Durand

Elizabeth Originals Custom Quilting

www.eocquilting.com

beth@eocquilting.com

2006 APQS Millenium

Authorized APQS Dealer

I am planning on going but haven't gotten the info from them, even though I am signed up. How did you get the class info, Julie?

Cathy Hamilton - M&M'ed 2008 Millennium - Part-time Quilter, Full-time Lover of Quilts

Cathy, I received an email from them on Friday, saying their classes would be up on June 1st, so when midnight rolled around, (I'm very keen ) I got onto their website, typed in under the header classes, then clicked on PNWQF Faculty. From there, it's possible to register for classes. Hope we have a class together. :)

Hope to meet you too Beth. :)

5D9B899E078457BB53D3F7C6030FEE84.pngJulie & "The Pearl Girl"

Hand guided 2012 Blissed Millennium with Glide.

http://heritage-keepsakes.blogspot.com.au

Yes, yes, yes!!!  I get to see all my favorite quilters - and some I haven't even met yet!!!  Let's have an " APQS Chatters Dinner"!!!

314B4A28F5D2B9A393862864B500E102.png
Barbara Mayfield
APQS Sales Representative & Educator
AND Quilt Path owner!!!

"Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best." ~Henry van Dyke

APQS Northwest

1315 NW Mall Street, Suite 4

Issaquah, WA  98027

(425) 243-3502

info@apqsnw.com

www.apqsnw.com

A dinner sounds great! I am driving up on Wednesday ( ~7.5 hrs- I usually hit Portland area alittle before 3pm) and will be around for the rest of the week/ weekend. I have to fit in some quality time with my DGD who is just walking.

I am still stewing over which classes to take....

Cathy Hamilton - M&M'ed 2008 Millennium - Part-time Quilter, Full-time Lover of Quilts

I am thinking about heading that way. Needing to check out a new Venue and who doesn't LOVE Portland?!!!!

Would love to meet up with everyone if I make it! Will check in the closer we get.

Laura Farnham
APQS Rep, Colorado
Sales ~ Service~ Education

www.whisperstitchstudio.com

719~510~0599

laurathelongarmer@gmail.com

Whisper Stitch Studio, LLC

every quilt tells a story.......

.....you just have to listen

Still Jealous.............  I will be between quilt judging and quilt hanging! in that week.

Lyn Crump   Hand Guided 2013 Millenium Blissed and Gliding    APQS Sales Rep SE Qld Australia   www.busyquilting.com.au   On Facebook and Instagram as BusyQuilting

Attitude is everything - So pick a good one!