Heritage Keepsakes

MQX in Portland. Who's going?

14 posts in this topic

I know it's still about 4 months away, but I have just registered for classes at MQX and are super excited to be going!!

Hope I get to meet other forum friends that will be attending. :)

I am planning on going but haven't gotten the info from them, even though I am signed up. How did you get the class info, Julie?

Cathy, I received an email from them on Friday, saying their classes would be up on June 1st, so when midnight rolled around, (I'm very keen ) I got onto their website, typed in under the header classes, then clicked on PNWQF Faculty. From there, it's possible to register for classes. Hope we have a class together. :)

Hope to meet you too Beth. :)

Yes, yes, yes!!!  I get to see all my favorite quilters - and some I haven't even met yet!!!  Let's have an " APQS Chatters Dinner"!!!

A dinner sounds great! I am driving up on Wednesday ( ~7.5 hrs- I usually hit Portland area alittle before 3pm) and will be around for the rest of the week/ weekend. I have to fit in some quality time with my DGD who is just walking.

I am still stewing over which classes to take....

I am thinking about heading that way. Needing to check out a new Venue and who doesn't LOVE Portland?!!!!

Would love to meet up with everyone if I make it! Will check in the closer we get.