Little Gracie II frame and stitch regulator for sale

• 4 months later...

Arabella,

The Little Gracie II frame and stitch regulator are about 5 or 6 years old, but very lightly used.  I would say I quilted about a half-dozen lap-size quilts using the frame and stitch regulator during that time.  The frame can accomodate a queen-size quilt.  I am selling because I want to use the space it's occupying for something else.  I used a Baby Lock Quilter's Professional sewing machine on the frame, and it worked well for me.  I am also selling the Baby Lock if you are interested in that.  Please email me if you would like me to email you pictures of the frame.  If you are interested, I'm sure we could work something out as far as shipping.

• 9 months later...

Lucklu52

QuiltDoxi hasn't been on the site since Oct 27, 2013. Try emailing her with the address she provided. (If you click or hoover over her blue lettered ID name it will indicate when she was last on this site). Leslie

I saw where some of you were looking---I have this one for sale.  Let me know what you think.

The HQ Studio frame is 10’ that is all metal & includes the Precision Glide Track upgrade and the Batting Bar.  Included with the machine are bobbin winder, stylus adaptor, laxer light, groovy board stylus tip, groovy boards and ruler tape.  Other accessories include ruler base, versa tool, straight edge, channel lock, batting scissors, thread, horizontal spool pin, HQ Tool Tray, extra bobbins and lots of needles.  Located in SW FL   

Price is $6900.

Vicki Olson

vickiolson@yahoo.com

239-313-7521

• 5 years later...