Missing Heidi

Hi girls I'm still here, just been way too busy with life.  Lots has gone on the last few months.  I ended up being out of work for 2 months.  Lets just say life caught up with me and the dr decided I needed a break.  I actually didn't do anything for at least 3 weeks.  My biggest problem was not being able to sleep.  After months of 3 - 4 hours a night if I was lucky it all just caught up with me.  Life has been a little more than crazy with my mom, work and Madison.  I've decided to distance myself from my family.  It breaks my heart but just not worth what it was doing to me.  It is still hard but I'm dealing better with it.  Work well I have a new job as of July 2nd, my first day back to work.  Still working the same place, just working for a different center, actually 2 new centers.  I've been buried trying to get things organized and all together so I know who is on first.  Of course everybody wants everything yesterday!  I'm making progress although I'd like to have made it further in the organizing.  I'm just going to take it one day at a time and happy that I don't work for my old boss who had decided that screaming and yelling was going to make me do what he wanted.  Work had gotten pretty toxic and I didn't realize how much so until I was out of there for a while.  I'm happy to say my new boss, I've only met one of them, is wonderful and so refreshing.  

Madison - well can't go into a lot of details but keep her in your prayers.  Her mom is up to her old tricks and things have been very difficult.    She made some horrible allegations about my BIL, none of which are true.  The case is still open though so I won't go into any more detail.  I'm hoping for more resolution this week and this time I really hope the judge does something about what she has done.  Just keep Madison in your prayers.  I'm on and off the banned list so I don't get her every weekend right now.  I have been only having her about once a month.  I had her 3 weeks ago before things blew up and she is such a sweetie.  Love my girl that is for sure and she deserves so much more.  

So that in a nutshell is what I've been up to.  I've been checking in and reading some.  I'm still working on the BAQ that I started right before things went completely crazy.  I'm almost half done.  What a ton of work!  I hope she loves it though.  It has been super hard to work on, especially when I can't focus.  I have to be on my game and if I'm not all I do is frog!  My customer has been so understanding about everything though so life is good.  She says she'll get her quilt "some day."  I'm so thankful she has been so understanding.  Thank you all for checking on me!

So glad your job situation is changed and so much better.   Lack of sleep is a real bummer..  I can't handle it myself any more.

As for Madison,  prayers are always going up for her. 

Many Big (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) 

for you, and

God Bless,

Rita

Heidi it's so refreshing to hear from you but so sorry life had a snag. Madison is in my prayers. Sometimes you just have to take time away from family. I too have distanced myself from my 2 boys . It hurts because I don't see the grandboys but I sure don't miss the hateful acts of their wives. I wait for the day hoping one day things will be alright. I didn't realize how upset I was because of their wives until it ended. I now have some peace and quiet. I will be thinking about you and wishing you all the best.

Life and family, work etc. really do take up a lot of time sometimes and with summer time, school out and lots of company, I too have found it hard to do much more than check in occasionally,  Hopefully with fall coming we will all revert back indoors and back to our quilting.  Have a great summer everyone and enjoy your families and check in when and if you all have the time.  As for me I have a house full of company from New York for a week.  Fun, fun, fun!!

Heidi, it's so good to hear from you!  I think we have all had times in our life when things get a bit out of control and we need to take a break from some of it and regroup........Hang in there!  I will keep all of you in my prayers and hopefully things will settle down soon and you will be able to relax and enjoy quilting again.  We miss you and all of your gorgeous quilting but we know that when you can, you'll be back.   Take care of you!

Archived