appr216

Summer Solstice Quilt

18 posts in this topic

I have not been putting photos on the site due to life getting in the way.  However, I was just reading the post from Little House Creations on JN quilt and wanted to add my JN quilt to the mix.  I just finished the top and am thinking about adding a small one inch border and then a larger border.  The top is on my cutting table so I can stand back and try different colors.  I am also a little nervous about starting the quilting on this top and really appreciate all the suggestions on the Little House Creations post. Summer Solstice Quilt 079-2.jpg] Now let me see if I can remember how to do this!  :)

post-1829-0-43245700-1375299550_thumb.jpg

I can't open the pics either. I wonder if they're too large. Judy, do I know you? Were you at my house in Abbotsford, BC for Beginner Classes many years ago?

Darlene,

Was not me but would love to do that!  Hopefully one of these days I can meet you.  I will be in Montana in August and hope to go to Canada but all is still up in the air.

Ladies,

Not sure what I did with the pics not being able open.  I will try and make them even smaller.

Thanks, Judi

It looks great Judi! I've been quilting mine; just have the SID work done, the outer & inner borders. Had to take it off the machine because my customer's want their quilts quilted too. Imagine! :rolleyes:

Thanks everyone for all your compliments.  I am happy how it turned out...now to get the courage to quilt it!

Darlene, Sorry you had to take it off for customers!  :)  Anxious to see your finished product.

Thanks again, Judi

It is beautiful Judy.  Can hardly wait to see it quilted.  Looks like a good project to bring to the SA long arm group and show it off.  Hope to meet you sometime.