Looking for Used Long Arm Machine

I've been a long arm quilter for going on 18 years, so I'm not looking for a machine that comes with classes.  I also don't use pantograms, so those are not a selling point for me.  I've been working all this time on a 1991 Nolting 26", that I have probably finished over 1000 quilts on, and it's getting to the end of it's life.

Must Have's:

14 foot table

at Least 26" throat

made in this century

My old machine is a pony, with no bells or whistles, so I'm not used to stitch regulation, or needle up and down, and bottom thread cutter--but I bet I could get used to them!  I'm not interested in computer systems.

I live in the Seattle Washington area, and am willing to come to you, and rent a truck to drive my new beast home.  I'm thinking halfway across the country is far enough, so outer limits are San Fransisco, and South Dakota.

Please feel free to contact me if you have or know of a machine up for sale!

Becky Kraus

KrausAR@aol.com

425-643-7178

• 2 weeks later...

I am in lower south eastern Michigan

I am a new be to long arms but I have tried a Lucy and Freedom. would like to start out with a used machine 2010, if possible.

Do you know where I can find one? I have about 30 quilts ready to be quilted. I have been quilting free motion and ready to make a change.

1-734-654-6044  Sue B 

1-734-578-4746

centerline_susie@yahoo.com

Barb,  I will pray that the Lord will hold you in his arms and expand His healing over your body from your head to your feet. In Jesus Name.  

Archived