Help me find this ruler.

Ok I know I wasn't dreaming. Before Christmas I seen a ruler to make circles. Little circles, the ruler came apart in half, you put it around four hopping foot, stitched a circle, slid ruler over and did the next one. All the circles the same size and connected on one side. I thought it was Jamie Wallen or Dusty Farrell, but I can't locate it.

I have one of my quilts I want to use this on and I need to order it, but cannot find it. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Shirley

Yup that's the place, thanks for posting it for me. They seem to be having website problems tho, so I couldn't complete the order. I will call them tomorrow, but did message them on Facebook, so if you try to order you may just have to call the shop.

Shirley

• 1 month later...

I have a question about the ruler. I have tried to bring up a demo or a quilt that was done so I can see what this looks like but nothing will come up. I went to the site listed above but all I can get is a picture of the ruler. Does anyone know where I can see something quilted with this ruler? Thanks maybe I'm just having a blonde moment lol

• 6 months later...

I have this little ruler that comes apart to make circles.  The largest circles are about 1 1/2 inches.  I have never used the smallest ones.  I have used it quite a bit. My only complaint is that it comes apart sometimes when I am sewing, so it messes up that circle and I have to frog it and redo it.

I just spent several days at a retreat with no one I knew there with me.

After this wonderful experience, I will always go with the person Who Actually Came out with the FIRST tool,

device, ruler, etc.. and make sure they receive credit for the work They Spent Creating it.

I pray DeLoa had/has a patent pending on her rulers.. ALL of them!

Yes, I came back with a mouth, and will continue to use it to support and when I can, protect the ORIGINAL

developer..

Rita 

Please remember that no one can patent a shape. Anyone can make a ruler using any shape. Patents are expensive to apply for and even more expensive to enforce. Only the lawyers win when there are problems.

I agree that if you can determine the first maker of a specific ruler maybe buy that one. But people shop availability and price (including shipping) when they make a purchase. I see copy-cats all the time. And even several of Den's creations have been "borrowed" or out-right copied. He doesn't ever fret about it. ;) In fact, the crosshatching rulers weren't something he particularly wanted to make for sale, so at the beginning he offered free instructions on how to make them.

• 11 months later...

I am hoping you all can help me. I am new to longarm quilting and have never used rulers bu I have a pinwheel quilt that I want to quilt and I saw a picture of a quilt and just loved the quilting on it. I do not know what ruler she used and was hoping you could help me. Picture below.post-69853-0-60704800-1444247781_thumb.jpeg

Archived