Latest custom quilt

Janette

I love your quilting on this, especially the swirly feather flower fill (or whatever it's called! LOL). I always have problems with light matching thread or very dark matching thread. I am going to try Dell's suggestion next time, I have a clip on photo light but need to try turning off the machine light....

Thanks for your lovely comments, it's the first time I have gone that small with that fill and it was kind of tricky in the small spaces, nice overall look. I have practised it slightly larger it just ends up to be my doodly version of quilting feathery swirls.. Next to try it larger as an overall..

Can you turn the led lights off on a lucey like you can on a Millie? I turned my overhead light off and put a side light on which helped at about six til seven but in daylight it was rubbish as I am under a skylight... Maybe I could do with a blackout blind to replicate night time....

Janette, that is so gorgeous, I love your background fill, very pretty. Also like the way you quilted the border. !!!

I just went around each pebble, she wanted it all pretty light, so I was a bit worried that the different densities would cause an issue with the puffier wadding... She liked it though... My only regret was agreeing to use a very very tight backing width that she gave me...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived