help, installed crydom, now Millie wont run

I have had so many issues with this machine and we are sooo far behind on customer quilts due to these issues, Brenda at apqs is great, but this is the weekend and we have

no way to get the machine to run and once again we have quilt path issues! I am hoping Dawn is monitoring and can help me get back up asap. Thanks,Merrie from MI. The Croydon was installed and no Millie will not do anything on or off the computer. The lights are on but nothing happens

stupid autocorrect on my tablet! It is crydom; they said that some of our recent issues may be caused by static as there have been many owners with issues due to this terrible winter we all have; so they sent me a new one with instructions to install which were very easy, but after we installed the new one, the power comes on for the machine, but she will not stitch at all; checked all the connections to the machine all around, no go. So, we reinstalled the old one, still no stitching, so we put the new one back on, still no stitching. There is a quilt on the machine with two rows to go; and I have more waiting. We have had so many problems with first the computer system, quilt path, and then the machine, but I am determined to make this thing work right if it kills me!!!! Merrie

they did send me a new machine; it is awesome; sews like butter! AND it got here in like a day and a half; we were able to change it out with the assistance of the great Brenda and Amy; wonderful ladies who are machine goddesses!!! II love this company and their products; they really stand behind what they make.  And even with the problems I had, I learned a lot about my machine inside and out; I feel more confident with it now, and I was really surprised at how wonderfully customers are cared for by APQS; thank you all!!! Merrie

they did send me a new machine; it is awesome; sews like butter! AND it got here in like a day and a half; we were able to change it out with the assistance of the great Brenda and Amy; wonderful ladies who are machine goddesses!!! II love this company and their products; they really stand behind what they make.  And even with the problems I had, I learned a lot about my machine inside and out; I feel more confident with it now, and I was really surprised at how wonderfully customers are cared for by APQS; thank you all!!! Merrie

APQS team are the BEST! So happy for you that you are squared away and ready to quilt! The new gen machines are awesome!

Archived