My Machine is Here!!

Well Dave and Deloa left a short time ago and I am up and running with my machine. I could not be happier with the machine and setup. Dave got my frame at a great height and installed his lights and made all the adjustments and this 94 Ultimate 1 sews and glides like a brand new machine. I was so worried about not having a stitch regulator and while it will take some more practice the stitches look beautiful!

Thanks so much to Dave and Deloa!

Once I get my quilt loaded and some stitching done I will post some pictures!

Sandy

thanks everyone. I am sure many of you saw the machine I purchased it definitely needed some work and I am amazed at what Dave did to the frame and machine just take a look at the before and after! the first pic is before and then 2 after Dave refurbished the table, added leveling bar, lights, new carriage, wheels, and stabilizer bar.

post-12587-0-03398400-1397849280_thumb.jpg

post-12587-0-59280300-1397849295_thumb.jpg

post-12587-0-60556500-1397849310_thumb.jpg

You will LOVE your Millie's mom! Mine is 5 years older and I love her, too. Just a great testament to the quality of an APQS machine. I had the same table originally and also moved my batting bar up to become my leveling bar. The difference is I purchased different table sides from APQS to accommodate the new positioning where Dave modified the sides. Great machine - have a blast with her and post pics of your progress!

Archived