New Price on my Ultimate 1 longarm

New Price on my Ultimate I APQS quilting system is $3000. It was originally bought 2/96 by a gal who quilted coverlets for a designer business and I am the second owner. When I bought it  and again now, the sale is because of moves to much smaller homes.

This machine has a 14 foot steel and aluminum table, a thread cutter, variable speed and an auto-needle positioner. It does not have a stitch regulator. The table has a bed to place 14' pattern scrolls which can be followed with a stylus and 12 pattern scrolls are included. You can quilt from the front or the back of the machine; the controls are the same in both areas. As you will see in the photos, my husband rigged a system to move the machine's cord back and forth when you sew and we also added the same in the front with a couple of lights that move back and forth. These are included. I also have an industrial bobbin winder I will include. Below the table you can load a large (king size if you wish) roll of batting that is carried on a roller to feed into the quilt. 

I have had good luck using the machine and have enjoyed it. I am posting a photo detail from my first project. (My later projects were better but I have given them away!)

We live in Peoria, IL. You can phone me (309 278 5251), contact me here or my home e-mail ( vansueandjoe6@gmail.com) with questions. I welcome you to come try it and would ask that a buyer come to pick it up.

And, if you have never tried them, the staff at APQS, are the best at advising you about their machines! They got me going right away!

Sue Van Wassenhove

post-62019-0-52387400-1403195316_thumb.jpg

post-62019-0-38253400-1403195326_thumb.jpg

post-62019-0-59375000-1403195338_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...

Hi Quilt Kat. How about you contact the seller directly? There is a phone # and email address in her post. Most posts this old aren't monitored. Not saying you won't get a reply, just wanted to mention a quicker way so you can move on in your search. Posters are asked to re-post when a machine is sold but sometimes they forget if they are using multiple sites.

Archived