Moving and must sell this wonderful quilting machine. This machine has a 31" throat and a 12 foot hydraulic table. Has camera. New breezeway track. Lights overhead. Will include all which are many , items that I bought to go with it. This is a wonderful value! Statler can be added. $10,000 firm. Moving and setup will be your responsibility. This machine has everything and more to get you quilting immediately.

• 3 weeks later...

Moving and must sell this wonderful quilting machine. This machine has a 31" throat and a 12 foot hydraulic table. Has camera. New breezeway track. Lights overhead. Will include all which are many , items that I bought to go with it. This is a wonderful value! Statler can be added. $10,000 firm. Moving and setup will be your responsibility. This machine has everything and more to get you quilting immediately.

My wife makes quilts but sends them out for stitching. She would love a long arm machine. I do not know much about these machines. Firstly, do you still have the machine? Would you be able to send me pictures? I believe the Statler is a computerization to control the machine automatically, is that correct? Anything else you could tell me would be great. You can reply back to me via my email address at john_d_asr@yahoo.com if it's easier. 

Thank You,

JD

• 2 weeks later...

I have this one for sale.  Let me know what you think.

The HQ Studio frame is 10’ that is all metal & includes the Precision Glide Track upgrade and the Batting Bar.  Included with the machine are bobbin winder, stylus adaptor, laxer light, groovy board stylus tip, groovy boards and ruler tape.  Other accessories include ruler base, versa tool, straight edge, channel lock, batting scissors, thread, horizontal spool pin, HQ Tool Tray, extra bobbins and lots of needles.  Located in SW FL   

Price is $6900.

Vicki Olson

vickiolson@yahoo.com

239-313-7521

Archived