2005 Millie, 14' table for $8999

2005 Millie was purchased new and APQS serviced in 2012.  Runs great. Low hours of use, mostly used for personal use.  Many extras including; Motorized quilt uptake, upgraded wheels, stand alone turbo bobbin winder ($325), Micro drive handles ($200), Hartley Base Extender and straight edge ($130), Flywheel cover ($19), Horizontal spool holder ($50), Towa bobbin gage ($80), Circlelord Basic Plus ($380) with front and back stylus ($130), Circlelord giant templete boards ($350), 20 plus pantographs, many cones of Signature threads and many extra bobbins and needles in various sizes.  Of course, Millie comes with Auto stitch regulator, bobbin thread cutter, electric verticle and horizontal channel locks, lazer pointer front and back. All the above is included in this price. You can't beat it.  

Anxious to sell.

Millie is in Santa Fe, New Mexico USA.  As am I, Milly Young. Contact me at: longarmmilly@gmail.com or phone 505 660 0870

• 1 month later...

2005 Millie was purchased new and APQS serviced in 2012.  Runs great. Low hours of use, mostly used for personal use.  Many extras including; Motorized quilt uptake, upgraded wheels, stand alone turbo bobbin winder ($325), Micro drive handles ($200), Hartley Base Extender and straight edge ($130), Flywheel cover ($19), Horizontal spool holder ($50), Towa bobbin gage ($80), Circlelord Basic Plus ($380) with front and back stylus ($130), Circlelord giant templete boards ($350), 20 plus pantographs, many cones of Signature threads and many extra bobbins and needles in various sizes.  Of course, Millie comes with Auto stitch regulator, bobbin thread cutter, electric verticle and horizontal channel locks, lazer pointer front and back. All the above is included in the price. Anxious to sell.

Millie is in Santa Fe, New Mexico USA.  As am I, Milly Young.  Contact me at: longarmmilly@gmail.com or 505 660 0870

Archived