Used Bernina mid-arm quilting system for sale-SOLD

5'/10' Bernina frame made by Grace Company. This frame has locking casters.

Gently used Bernina 820 sewing machine with all standard accessories. This machine has 738841 total lifetime stitches. The unit comes with the Bernina Stitch Regulator (BSR), and automatic needle threader.

The quilting system comes with Bernina's Quilt Motion Touch computerized system which has version 3.05.05. This allows you to split designs so that you can quilt larger patterns.

The system includes a work light and Gracie laser.

There are also pantograph patterns with stylus that come with the frame.

Asking price: $8,000.00 2/6/15 price reduced to $6,000.00

Unit is located in Baltimore, Maryland.

We are selling this unit because we have purchased a full size longarm machine and do not have room for both.

Delivery and/or shipping arranged at time of purchase.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just to let anyone interested know, this item has been sold. I would be glad to remove this item if APQS support would answer my request for assistance. It has only been more than a week since I sent the request. And I'm an APQS customer

Sue & Bill, it is my understanding that posts cannot be removed. (I may be wrong about that, so don't take it as gospel.)  However, you can edit heading for your original post to include "SOLD" in it, which will let everyone know right away that the machine is no longer available.

Archived