2013 APQS Millennium with Quilt Path and All Upgrades FOR SALE

Next to brand new, buy this package now!  PACKAGE INCLUDES:  Millennium purchased in 2013, sewn only 5 full size quilts with it.  14' table, stitch regulator, automatic needle positioner, thread cutter, single stick button, laser light, turbo button winder, electronic horizontal vertical channel lock, black light, bliss option (new table), power fabric advance, quilt glide, overhead lighting, micro drive, base expander (with cutter), horizontal dual spool holder, several bobbins (aluminum), 2 bobbin cases, several needles.  ALSO, APQS Quilt Path Computerized System.  I purchased the best of the best and every upgrade possible.  I am very inexperienced at quilting and just bought more than I know what to do with.  I paid $34,000.  I will take $29,000 for EVERYTHING or best offer!  I'm located in Watertown, SD.  Delivery is negotiable and can be discussed.  Call Rhonda Hicks @ 605-881-1940 and leave message if needed.  

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Pargirl, if Rhonda has sold her setup (which is likely, since she hasn't been back on the forums since shortly after her last post), contact me: I will be selling my 2013 Millie - fully loaded like Rhonda's - with Quilt Path.  I haven't settled on a price yet, but it will be less than $29k.  I love my Millie, but now that I have an APQS Showroom, I have my pick of five different machines to quilt on and no time to do so!  My poor Millie hasn't had a quilt on her since last spring and I hate to see her sitting there so lonely!!

Archived