Nolting 23XL $reduced 6500.00 or best offer excellent condition free shipping and set up

What is the width of the frame with the Nolting head near the back bar? 

I assume the bars/table base are 10' with some side extensions to hold the bars.  What is the exact length of the table frame when set up?

I trying to figure out if this would fit in my sewing room which is just a normal size bedroom.

Thanks,

Dawn

I don't have the exact answer to these questions, but I do have some experience with Nolting machines.  Don't get me wrong, Noltings are good machines, but this line is not the top of Nolting's line.  The Professional is Nolting's top line.  Unlike APQS, the machine heads of the Professional and Hobby/Fun lines are completely different.  The Professional table it comes with is Nolfing's best.  This line does not come equipped with the Intellistitch stitch regulator like the Professional line does.  I think this regulator is more akin to that of the Tin Lizzies or Babylocks.  Not state of the art.  That's probably why the previous owner is changing machines.

As to the questions about size.  I think you'd be safe to use an overall length of 11 feet for your room calculation.  I think you could also use 47 inches as the width.  The actual size is probably a slight bit smaller, but not much.

This is a good machine, but not in the same class as the APQS or Gammills.  If I'm wrong, about any of this, I'd appreciate someone correcting me.  Just trying to be helpful.  Jim

Dawn,

The total floor space required is 12' x 5' foot. This gives enough room to move around the machine.  The table measures 10'w x 52"d (with machine push back completely). 

Clarifing Jim's statement "This line does not come equipped with the Intellistitch stitch regulator like the Professional line does".  This machine is equipped with the NEW Equalizer Stitch Regulator.The Equalizer features the needle up/down button standard speed control and stitch regulation.

A few other clarificaitons:

• Max Quilt Size - 96" to 100" width
  • Max Pattern width 18" 
  • Show quality stitching
  • Robotic drive system can be added
  • Price is nego.
  • Financing available!!!!
  • Free lighting system Professional machine transportation and set up. ($800 value)

The owner has decided to go into business and the Millie has features that will add to the success of the business. 

• 12' table
  • Larger pattern depth sewing area
  • Motorized Fabric Advance
  • Quilt Glide System
  • Lower Bobbin thread cutter
  • Low bobbin indicator

Call or text Dave 269-767-2799 today it will go fast. 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived