Shout out to APQS service department

aleksich

It has been awhile since I have been on:) My Ult. 1 quit working about a year ago. Working with Amy, she sent parts, I put on, no changes. Almost all parts have been replaced on the machine. Hired someone to come out, still could not figure it out. Called every machine tech in the Portland metro area, some tried, still no luck. Called UPS for shipping charges, quoted at $1000 to $1500. So I thought just pack her in the car and road trip this summer :P, talk with Mark when he was in Salem, Oregon. He told me it would only be about $60-$100 for shipping, WOO HOO, called service department and got a box shipped to me and got a spa date. Shipped her off, scary day for mom, Amy figured it out, a short in the wiring in the handles from the previous owner. She, I have not named her yet :rolleyes:, will be home this coming Thursday, and I am back in business. Thank goodness I only quilt for myself for the most part. I have only lost one customer on a short term leave. As soon as my machine is back, so is she. I already have 4 quilts lined up for next week for customers and 56 quilt tops of my own. You can guess what I have been doing for the last year :D. The customer service on APQS machines is FANTASTIC, I can not say enough good about the company. Love my machine and will be back practicing again and will be right back in the swing of things.

Lynn, I am so glad that everything got figured out!!   And with a short somewhere, the best place for repair and recuperation is the factory - and the wonderful techs there. That's something we have a hard time tracking down in the field.

Hi, got her back yesterday, back on the frame. AND I QUILTED this morning, First quilt off the frame was one made by my granddaughter. She has been waiting so long for it. LOL Well off to be a quit police at a quit show.  Next quilt it load and ready to go!!!!! 58 to go :wub:

• 1 month later...

Archived