Quilt EZ boards for sale

SOLD!!                                             I no longer have my APQS machine so I need to sell my gently used EZ boards. can't post photos at this time but you can check the Quilt EZ boards web site for photos. The SKU numbers listed with each board should identify each board on their site.

2double baptist fan boards (SKU T13-092- B) sell 2 for $35.00

Circles(SKU T135-006A)  $15.00

3 cross hatch boards (mid arm?) (SKU -T10-035A) all 3 for $50.00 of $20.00 each

2 inch clam shells (SKU-T13-010A ) 2 for $35.00

I would like to sell as a package if possible. The above prices do not include shipping. Buyer responsible for shipping costs. I live in Louisiana if anyone lives lives close enough to drive. Zip code is 70634.

Thanks

Becky

I no longer have my APQS machine so I need to sell my gently used EZ boards. can't post photos at this time but you can check the Quilt EZ boards web site for photos. The SKU numbers listed with each board should identify each board on their site.

I would like to sell as a package if possible. The above prices do not include shipping. Buyer responsible for shipping costs. I live in Louisiana if anyone lives lives close enough to drive. Zip code is 70634.

Thanks

Becky

Hi Becky,

I would like to purchase the baptist fan boards (2) and the cross hatch boards (3).

How would you like me to pay you? I live in California zip 92397 to figure postage. Thanks!

Linda,baptist fan boards and crosshatch are yours!  A check or money order will be fine.I will figure postage and let you know.   e-mail is: mbmac1939@bellsouth.net                                 Thanks,Becky

Make sure you have the right size stylus to use with the Quilt EZ boards after purchase. I know CL and R&S board grooves are not the same size. Maybe someone who has EZ boards can chime in whether they are compatible with another brand of boards so you may not need to purchase another stylus and bracket.

I no longer have my APQS machine so I need to sell my gently used EZ boards. can't post photos at this time but you can check the Quilt EZ boards web site for photos. The SKU numbers listed with each board should identify each board on their site.

Thanks

Becky

These boards have all been sold!

Thanks

Becky

All Boards have been SOLD!

Archived