Pantos For Sale - SOLD

Sunimp

I am selling the following pantos - $10 each or all 3 for $25 - shipping extra.

Harbour Wave 

https://www.urbanelementz.com/shop/search/?csrfmiddlewaretoken=FP8bHaBxhbpZKyRoFNev8nlNXuFPbOO6&keywords=harbour+wave?csrfmiddlewaretoken=FP8bHaBxhbpZKyRoFNev8nlNXuFPbOO6&keywords=harbour+wave

Keryn Emmerson Feather

http://www.lovetoquilt.com/quilting-pantographs-and-roll-patterns/golden-threads/roll-patterns-5-7-inch.htm

Patten that Quilt #3207 (picture attached)

All three are in like new condition - in fact, one has never been used as I bought it twice :-)  Old age is setting in.....

I accept PayPal.  I live in Canada, but I will be going to the U.S. on September 12th and can mail from there to make shipping cheaper.  

post-1366-0-08203700-1409588191_thumb.jpg

Hi Anne - so nice to hear from you. My daughter and I are just going to Rochester for the weekend, but I'll mail them from Buffalo. Any idea what the cheapest way to do it is? Our postal rates are through the roof!

I see you are still in Vermont - I love that state and miss it. We used to travel there regularly both in the summer and winter. Wish we had that great fresh air!

Hope you are doing well and if you let me know how you would like me to ship them, I'll send you a PayPal invoice.

I'll send you my e-mail through a private message.

Thanks Irene

Yes I'm still in Vermont and it's been a hot summer except for the 2 weeks in August when I visited my DD in Portland OR when apparently it rained almost every day here! It was in the 90's in OR!

You can email if you prefer harmonyquiltsvt@gmail.com

So which classes are you taking - Bonnie Hunter?  That Seminar looks like fun - I'll have to think about it for next year.

Yes, I'm taking Bonnie Hunter's Blue Ridge Beauty class.  It's a very easy quilt, but I'm hoping to pick up tips and tricks from her.  She was supposed to come to our Guild in Canada a few years ago, but cancelled when there was that issue with US Customs wanting someone to mark their quilts as samples.  I'm not sure why she can go all over the world, but can't come here :-(

The Amherst Seminar is so well organized.  I've gone for about 8 years and taken classes from many world class teachers.  Their numbers have been dwindling in the last couple of years - I guess their Guild population is ageing (aren't we all!).  

I'll get in touch via e-mail regarding your pantos.

Take care!

Archived