Have to shout

I know your going to have a great time.  With your talent for freehand and now adding Quilt Path the sky's the limit.  I think every time I use my IQ I learn something new.  Do come up for air after you get started with it. Have fun Saundra :)  :)

Dell, I know just how you feel.  My IQ should be here installed in three weeks.  I feel like that woman in the old commercial where she's waiting outside the store, looking in the window and saying "open...open...open".  The anticipation is torture and delightful at the same time.  

Enjoy your new QP.  Lots of videos on youtube to help you get started.  Have great fun with it!   

Lora.

OKAY THIS IS JUST TO MUCH! IT'S FRIDAY NIGHT AND THIS IS WHAT THE UPS TRACKING SAYS AND I'M JUST NE OF JACKSONVILLE!!!

Jacksonville, FL, United States 09/12/2014 8:45 P.M. Destination Scan   09/12/2014 7:50 P.M. Arrival Scan

AND I HAVE TO WAIT TIL MONDAY. IT WILL SEEM LIKE FOREVER!!!!

WONDER IF I COULD GO BY TOMORROW WHEN I TAKE MY QUILTS TO QUILTFEST. THINK UPS WOULD GIVE IT TO ME? NO!

Del,

How did the Quilt Festival go?  Where you able to enjoy your time waiting on QP. 

I understand your anticipation, I am waiting for my Millie to arrive early Oct hurry up Dave.  Went to the Local Dealer "Quilt your Own" on Friday and played with her Millie for a while, had so much fun just practicing.  Now my Funny Face Nolting - is mad :angry: at me.   She is sewing very well, just not talking, :blink:  <_<  her last word were "You Trader" :ph34r:

Oh well a Girl Has to Do what a Girl Has to Do.  :D  :P  ;)

The Jax Quit Fest is September 25-27. I took my 4 quilts on Saturday (13). Sally Terry will be here in my studio on the 23 and 24. I'm going to have a great week. Quilt Path is still sitting in Jacksonville to be brought up to Fernandina. I'm trying hard to survive!!

BTW you are going to love your new millie!!!!

Okay it's the day, Monday.  ThIS IS WHAT THE TRACKING PAGE SAYS:

Jacksonville, FL, United States 09/15/2014 6:00 A.M. Out For Delivery

Jacksonville, FL, United States 09/12/2014 8:45 P.M. Destination Scan  

09/12/2014 7:50 P.M. Arrival Scan

It is 8:02 and nothing is on my porch!   :mellow: Just saying and waiting!

Archived