Handiquilter Sixteen Sit-Down Quilt Machine FOR SALE in Central Texas

HandiQuilter Sixteen Sit-down for sale in Central Texas.

My HandiQuilter is the traditional sixteen sit-down machine that preceded the Sweet Sixteen. It was manufactured in 2010. It does not have a stitch regulator or the ability to add a stitch regulator. It's very easy to use and I don't need a stitch regulator to make pretty stitches. I think the Tru-Stitch that was made for the Sweet Sixteen is cumbersome to use, so it wasn't a deal breaker for me. If you want to purchase a frame, this can also be used as a stand-up machine.

It comes with the table and overlay, lots of bobbins and needles, the HandiQuilter VersaTool, the line-tamer ruler, gloves and two feet (open toe and closed toe). It also has a separate electric bobbin winder.

I'm asking $2,950 OBO for it. I would prefer to sell it to someone in the central Texas area but have the boxes to ship it. The buyer will pay for shipping and insurance. I would need to wait until payment clears before shipping, so no funny stuff!

Feel free to call me with questions, 512-560-9402. Tmontgo at swbell.net

• 7 months later...

Welcome, new member, and I hope you find your dream machine!   :)

Just a thought,---this is an old post and since her contact info is there (phone # and email addy) it might be best to contact her that way. With such an old post and with her only having made two posts, she might not be monitoring this post very often. If she's sold her machine, she probably doesn't monitor it at all.

• 1 month later...

Archived