APQS Forum Friends Going to Houston!

Thank you all!  Dave what a kind compliment, thank you!!!

I am so excited to hear what fantastic company my little quilt will be in with - I was told Margaret Solomon Gunn and Monica Solorio-Snow also will have quilts in the booth - and Jerry Granata is going to be working it!  I'm feeling pretty honored that my quilt will be hanging out with such amazing and talented company!  I only wish I could be there!!

Libby - if ever I could be so fortunate I would OWE it to all of you here who have helped me!!!!  I would be so lost without you guys!

Judith - it says on their FB page booth #202-204...I've not been so I'm not sure how they will be set up...but I am over the moon!!!  I would love pictures if you would like to share them!!!  Thank you for being so kind to offer!  Have a great time, I know it is going to be spectacular...one of these days I'll get to join in the fun and actually BE at the show!

Valerie,

Congrats!!! That is so exciting.  Do you know the booth number.  I live in Houston and I am blessed to have the opportunity to go every year.  I will send you pictures if they allow me to take them .. Cannot wait to see the next magazine.  You should be so proud. 

Oh yay!  I have been practically bed ridden the past few days with morning sickness so I haven't been back here to reply - thank you all for the kind words and congratulations!  I am so excited that my quilt will be in Houston and I am stalking all the right FB pages and blogs for photos!!  ;)  Have a great time!!

Archived