Quilt Display Wall

Help!  I'm looking for a telescopic rack that I can use to display quilts I've finished.  In my mind it is similar to the racks you see at clothing stores ( the straight ones, not the round ones), but much much larger.  I would like it made of metal and the ends telescopic so it would be easier to load and unload quilts.  Has anyone seen anything like this or know where I can get it?  I also need it on wheels so I can move it out of the way when not in use.  My purpose for the rack is so that I can hang a quilt nicely to photograph it before and after quilting. 

Any other ideas would also be appreciated.  Thanks.

Oooooh, I'm so excited.  You guys are awesome!!!  Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.  I just found one on Amazon that has several reviews where people have used them as quilt display walls.  Yea!  Just ordered it.  Should come in within a week.  Now I just have to finish the quilt I'm working on.  :P

After reading on here about the telescopic rod to display my quilts I also ordered one from Amazon.com and in two days I have it.  I am so impressed with this and I will use this at my family reunions to show off our quilt that I make each year.  I never have anywhere to hang the quilt for all to see and now I do.  I only paid $79. with free shipping and this is a quality system.  Thanks for sharing the info about this.

I ordered through Amazon.com and it it Polaroid Pro Studio Telescopic Background Stand Backdrop Support System and includes deluxe carrying case.  Sold by DBROTH.  I paid $79.99 with free shipping.  I did not take the offer they had for the free shipping but at the checkout it said the order qualified for free shipping.  I received this in 2 days and it it a very quality product.  I looked at different ones and some of them were $200. so check out this and if you have any problems finding this let me know.  I was so excited to get this as I will use it.

I was talking about this type of set up with my fiance and he mentioned he'd seen two on Amazon from PBL.  PBL has one at $79.99 and one at $74.99.  They are VERY similar to the Polaroid one.  Between the three we decided to go with the Polaroid because it had actual reviews from quilters and I've heard of Polaroid (I know that doesn't mean much, but I'm more comfortable going with a company I know).  My fiance actually bought it for me as an early Christmas present.  I just hope he doesn't expect me to wait until Christmas to use it.  :rolleyes:

Archived