Baby quilts

WW Quilter

Hi,

I had been having problems with my Flickr account, so I haven't posted many pictures. I thought I'd try posting a few of the quilts I finished over the past few months.

These are two baby quilts I made for family. The chevron quilt was inspired by one Tamarack Shack had posted. Thank you, Kathy! I get so much inspiration and information from this forum. Thank you all for sharing.

I retired in January, so have had more time to spend with Lenni. Even though I have had her for almost two years, I still really feel like a newbie. Anyway, thanks for looking!

15365752176_329b5b7500_t.jpg

image by huckleberryjo, on Flickr

15388758845_4854d0c653_t.jpg

15202068540_fe8e83f4c2_t.jpg

15388428592_564e87d384_t.jpg

Boy is that6 Chevron quilt calling ou9t to my scrap crate.

The Dino quilt is quite precious, who could not love him.

Also that verse is precious also.. mind if I copy it?

Great Job on all of them.   you have a lot of eye candy on flicker, thanks for sharing.

Rita

I enjoyed looking through your flicker photos. I love your quilts and the label for the dinosaur quilt! I got my Lenni in the Spring of 2010 and am enjoying my retirement and my quilting immensely. I just finished 2 baby quilts for my little grandson Owen and love the chance to do quilts for the community in Calgary. Having done all those quilts, I am inching my way out of newbiehood. Is that a word? LOL!

Enjoy your retirement!

Charmaine

Thank you all for the kind words! They mean a lot to me!

Rita, You are welcome to use the little label verse. I usually try to come up with some little rhyme to put on the back of my baby quilts. I've started keeping copies in a journal. Who knows, maybe some day I'll publish a book. LOL!

Thanks to all!

Archived