R & S Boards For Sale EVERYTHING HAS BEEN SOLD !

EVERYTHING HAS BEEN SOLD..............THANKS TO ALL WHO PURCHASED AND TOOK THE TIME TO LOOK.

#211 Mid Size Rope......$25.00   ($35.00)

#329 Dees Stars and Leaves. (2 of them).....$25.00 each  ($35.00 each)

#335 Triple Clam Shell  (3 of them).....$25.00 each   ($35.00 each)

LQ Bountiful Feathers.................$30.00    ($46.00)

Are any of these block patterns I can use on my Quiltazoid and not long "panto" boards?  If so, which ones?  I'd like to increase my inventory of patterns and I guess I'm too lazy to try and match your list with what R & S has on their web site.  Maybe they've discontinued some as well.  Thanks for the help.  Jim

Jim...........thanks for the inquiry.........yes, I have #309 Circle Spiral, #310 Square Spiral, #301 Curved Cross Hatch and #202 Single Feather.   Maybe you can look up these 4 and that will show you more.  All are still in their inventory.   I have the Quiltazoid, too.   I use it mostly from the front as I don't like working from the back like a panto.

If they will fit my Quiltazoid, I'll take them all.  I already have the circle spiral and the square spiral from Quiltazoid, but R & S's are probably a bit different.  The other two I don't have.

Send me a PM with your PalPal address and the total, and I'll send you the money.  Jim

Archived