Thank you to Claudia Pfeil for setting me free!

Hi everyone,  I spent 3 days with Dell and Vickie in Orlando at the classes Claudia taught at Lisa's Studio, Wandering Stitches.  I can't tell you how freeing it is to turn off the stitch regulator and just quilt!  I know most of you already do this, but for me, Claudia's classes were the first time I attempted this feat.  I came home, put a customer quilt on the frame, turned off the stitch regulator and went for it.   Prior to this, every time I tried without the SR I would hesitate and break the thread.  Here are pictures of the finished quilt.  Plus I returned the quilt to my customer this morning and she loved it.  So thank you to Claudia for using me, and Thank you to Dell and Vickie for letting me tag along.  I learned soon much.  

15877189982_1498e8dba5_s.jpgUntitled by Heirloom Quilter, on Flickr

15692072967_68c084b93a_s.jpgUntitled by Heirloom Quilter, on Flickr

15691827319_1af7724240_s.jpgUntitled by Heirloom Quilter, on Flickr

15690331138_74b13afd02_s.jpgUntitled by Heirloom Quilter, on Flickr

15877846575_2f64d0982e_s.jpgUntitled by Heirloom Quilter, on Flickr

Oh, you gals are inspiring me!!  Debbie, your quilt is beautiful!  Thanks for sharing.

I don't think I'm brave enough to go non-SR on a customer quilt, but once I can put my own quilt on the frame I'm going to give it a try.  Sometimes I wish I would have learned without the SR, but since it was there I used it. 

Archived