Finishes of the year

I pulled the last quilt off of Edna today (happy dance).  I am way behind on sharing pictures, but here are a few I thought you might enjoy.

This is a musical throw.  Customer wanted some additional musical motifs.  I used Glide to keep the gold going in the fabrics.

15371017304_fec01231b0_s.jpgBetty's musical throw by Charlotte Peterson Enchanted Quilting, on Flickr

This is an eye spy quilt I made for my grandson's second birthday.

15807284119_098789ecf9_s.jpgI spy by Charlotte Peterson Enchanted Quilting, on Flickr

And...a tree skirt.  I put way too much work into it for the money, but like how it turned out.

15805882598_7877ec5a3c_s.jpgJudy's Tree Skirt by Charlotte Peterson Enchanted Quilting, on Flickr

Thanks for looking.

Nice work.  I really like the quilt top pattern of the music quilt.  Did your customer design it or is a pattern that can be purchased, it yes, would you ask your customer to share the information. 

I asked her today.  She said the pattern is called Times 3.  I did a floral one for a customer last summer...a great way to showcase bigger, bolder prints.

How did you do all of the nice diagonal lines on the "I Spy" quilt?  I tried a panto with diagonal lines.  It was a disaster. 

They are all beautiful.  Nicely done.

I used the pantograph, Triangle Tangle by Apricot Moon available on Digi-tech.  It was really easy to have starting and stopping places and not run into the sashing.

Archived