Yellow Brick Road pattern - FOUND MINE!

NEVER MIND - I FOUND MINE!!!  Thanks anyway.

Anybody know where I can purchase a downloadable version of this pattern?  I got mine out earlier today, then foolishly decided to sit down at my computer for a few minutes.  Now old faithful is nowhere to be found!  My husband and I have searched this room, under furniture, behind furniture, recycling bag, trash, etc., etc., etc. - nothing.  I didn't even leave the room after I got my pattern (which was originally exactly where I thought it should be).  Why didn't I ignore the siren call of the computer?

I have only been able to find patterns to order on-line, and my LQS is no longer open on Sundays.  I wanted to make a baby quilt for a friend whose first grandbaby is due on Christmas day, but without a downloadable version, that is not looking likely.

TIA for any help you can offer!!!

I have had this happen so many times, it is ridiculous. Not just a pattern, but pretty much everything. It is so frustrating. Glad you found it. Are you going to share where?? I once found my car keys in the freezer. On my way out the door, keys in hand and decided I'd better take something out for dinner. 15 minute search, late for work...the whole thing. I love it when I do these things.

It was in the sewing room closet, on top of the basket of pink fabric.  Just enough above eye level that I missed it the first 2 times I went in there checking the fabric I had out earlier.  Apparently I was carrying it when I went in there to put away a flannel that I decided didn't work, set it down so I could put the flannel away, and walked out without it.

That's pretty tame, Betsy. We are going to have to work on your misplacement skills. Wait until you get a few more years on you! About once a week I lose my car in a parking lot. Sometimes even forget which car I drove, which adds to the challenge of finding it. The explanation is having too much on your mind, or too many creative thoughts going on at once. I'm sticking with that!

I agree with Lynn that it must be all those creative juices flowing. :D  :D  :D 

I still put my keys under or inside something I don't want to forget on my next trip out the door---like my reusable grocery bags. It works well until you forget to remember what you wanted to remember and still can't find your keys!

Yes...I always forget the list. Or I go to the store needing a specific item, get there and load up the shopping cart with everything except the one thing I went to get. I can no longer rely on putting things near my purse. I have to put them in the car on the passenger seat the minute I think about it. That helps a bit. But I am afraid I am a hopeless case!

I have to share.... A couple weeks ago I got out a quilt top, considered quilting it and giving to my sister for Christmas. I found a piece for backing, measured, yes it was enough, ok maybe I'll finish it but not until I finish a bunch of other stuff.

Well, yesterday was the day, got the top out again but could not find the back. After a long search I gave up, started straightening up the mess I've created recently, opened up a drawer where I store scraps and guess what I found. Yep, the backing fabric, no reason at all it should be in there. Ok, my table was all cleared off now so I was going to cut it and piece it, guess what? Yes, it was already done. I have NO recollection of doing that or putting it in that drawer, none at all. Sometimes I think I'm losing my mind....

I won't even go into the details of the party that wasn't. I had gifts for all my friends, called to confirm the time, oops no party. I swear I got an e-mail....

Thanks for listening, sorry so long.

I have taken to folding the list in half, then stapling the edge so it is attached to my purse strap.  My co-workers find this quite amusing since I frequently have a sheet of note pad stapled to the handle of my tote bag that says "milk," or "coffee filters," or whatever else I need to remember to grab in my morning fog tomorrow.

Archived