Circlelord board storage suggestions

Mercedes

I'm looking for some creative ways to store Circlelord boards.  I saw on some old posts that dish drain boards have been used along with plastic containers, boxes, etc.  I  was hoping to come up with some way to store them on their sides or hung on the walls.  If anyone has some great suggestions, I'd love to hear them and pictures would be wonderful also.  TIA

A few years back there was a picture of a beautiful wooden box made so the CL boards fit perfectly in it.  The instructions were written by Ken Mallory.  I purchased them.  I think it was a very small cost.  I have the picture in pdf so I'll attach it and maybe someone will remember who posted about it.  I haven't made mine yet, but I still hope to.

My DH made mine its metro shelving with wheels and he installed plexiglass dividers on it and then I can lay a mirror on top and see stitches on backing. It fits right under my Millie. The ends are open and you can slide boards in and out very easy. It was about 200.oo but well worth it very sturdy. I have about 12 king size sets of boards on it and still plenty of room.

I'm wondering if somehow a person could  use plexiglass and build a shelf underneath the Millie table?  If you could somehow hook the plexiglass to the table top (only underneath) you would have an open space you could slide boards in and out.  I need to have space that doesn't take up any additional storage room.   Could you use clamps or some type of bolt that just screws up to the bottom of the table to hold it so you don't have to drill any holes?   Would this work on the new Millie tables with bliss and if so could someone who is more creative then me tell me what I might need to do this?

Oma I wish I could do that for you but still don't know how to post pictures lol. I just sat and tried to get the pics to load and they won't.  You can go online to McMaster Carr and Supply catalog and look for metro shelving. Mine is 48"x24" and then DH cut plexiglass to make dividers and drilled holes on edges of plexiglass and zip tied the plexiglass to the metro shelving.  I like the dividers so you can separate boards and don't have to filter thru all of them to find one. I think Lowes sells the metro shelving too if that's easier for you. I hope this helps some, I have posted pics before and for some reason I'm not doing something right tonight.

Archived