***SOLD*** QBot Automated Quilter and Software

****SOLD****    *****SOLD*****  Gently used QBOT Automated Quilter and 4D QBOT Desinger Software for sale.

The QBOT turns your quilting machine into an automatic quilter.

It will allow you to:

- Automate your quilting

- Program any quilt design

- Record your quilting patterns

- Create consistent themes

The QBOT was purchased in early 2010 to fit a Voyager 17" quilting machine and a Hinterberg Stretch frame.  This unit can be used on any machine if additional hardware is purchased thru QBOT.

The 4D QBOT Designer software was purchased in late 2010.  This software will allow you to trace a picture or use the draw functions to begin your personal quilting design.  Also comes with hundreds of built in designs. 

Brand new cost for both plus tax and shipping would be over $4,000.00.  I am selling both the QBOT and Software for $2,000.00. 

If you are interested or have any questions please contact me at m1976cindy@verizon.net

qbot-on-voyager.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Can you tell me if this is a Version 1  and if it has been upgraded? I have a different machine so I would need to purchase additional hardware. I am trying to consider the price difference vs new since I have to upgrade everything. I have been looking at the V3 but really can't afford that right now.  Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived