NQR- prayers and good wishes needed

I dont' usually ask, but this time I'm scared. Most of you know I had to deal with the uterine cancer almost exactly three years ago..  Major surgery, three rounds of chemo, nausea and vomiting, instant menopause, etc.

Now, it is a breast lump we are dealing with.  I'm not sure what is going on. Went in for a routine mammogram last Monday, got a call from the doctor Wednesday afternoon saying there is a lump detected.  Going tomorrow for an ultrasound to see if it is solid or fluid filled.  Then the next step will be determined. 

Not asking for pity, you know I'm not one to feel sorry for myself; but I would appreciate prayers that God will take care of this in whatever way he sees fit without too much loss of my normal lifestyle.

Thanks.  Love you all!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sending you my best;

Matthew 21:21  “Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye  have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if  ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done.”

Cagey

Archived