carpenter's quilt

Thanks so much everyone.  I have had this machine for about 4 years.  Big improvement over the nustyle.  I am learning more each time I read this forum, and when I put a quilt on the frame. 

Just got the hartley together with Myrma's help, and it is so much fun to make a perfect circle.  My son helped me to get the  other part of the fence together, to make the perfect straight lines.  I used both on this quilt. It is so much fun. 

With my new foot, I plan again to try some ruler work.  Looking forward to seeing more quilt photos on here.

Beautiful quilt and quilting.  Thanks for sharing.  I have an Ultimate II with the Hartley Fence, too.  I've played with the Hartley Fence a little bit, but my small circles were oblong rather than round.  You have motivated me to practice with it some more and figure out what I'm doing wrong.  

I thought I replied.  Very pretty.

You will hate the tie and tuck of all those threads.

I try to do a lot as I go, leave some that I need to treat special for some reason.

Too many stitches from where I needed to stop, or just too tired to stop and do them at the end of the day.

Archived