Hydraulic lift help neded

beccabooo

Hello All,

I recently purchased a 2010 Blissed Millie which included a hydraulic lift. I am in the process of setting up the table, and before I go too far, I would like to know if I have the lift in the correct location. The document I found on the forum said place small bracket 3.5" to left of center tube from panto side, but in the pics I took before it was disassembled, it was like I show in my current setup (on both sides of tubes, but pic is front side of table). Should it be 'centered' between the 2nd and 3rd tubes from panto side?

Also, please verify where the black grommets should be located. In one pic, it is below the screw. In the other, it is between the plate and bracket (I think this is right place).

Thanks in advance for any help. Looking forward to getting her up and running so I can PPP and join in more on this wonderful forum.

Becky

post-4846-0-58349200-1428181146_thumb.jpg

post-4846-0-64554100-1428181161_thumb.jpg

post-4846-0-82646500-1428181179_thumb.jpg

Becky, I'd have to look it up, but I'm pretty sure the grommet go between the bracket and bar - not next to the screw head. And the location of the module underneath looks fine, as long as none of the hydraulic lines are crimped or over-stretched. You're doing great!

Hi Barb,

Me again. I moved all the black grommets to be between the bracket and plate and it seems the lift moves from the front to the back of the table. I've tightened the screws are far as they will go. The lift does not slide along the length of the table. Is it supposed to move at all?

Becky

The lift shouldn't move while it's in use, but it can shift a little, usually side to side, if you move it yourself. That's so you can position it optimally for your table length. Take a look at the document I posted above, and if that doesn't answer your questions, I'll check in later tonight. Family's on their way for Easter dinner!

Archived